The health, safety and welfare both of our employees and others who may be affected by our activities is paramount to our business.
- National Access and Scaffolding Confederation (NASC)
- Achilles UVDB
- Safe Contractor
- Worksafe Contractor
- Health and Safety Manager, NEBOSH
- Site Safety Coordinator, IOSH
- Contracts Managers, SMSTS
- Site Supervisors, SSSTS
- Site Employees, CISRS
- Scaffold Inspectors, CISRS Advanced Inspector Scheme
Site Safety Procedures:
- Job Specific Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Take 2 safety assessment completed by site operatives prior to starting work
- Scaffold inspection and tagging system, providing an audit trail from erection to dismantle
- Management site safety inspections
- Audited safety management policy and systems.
- 110v site equipment PAT tested annually.
Scaffold Built to NASC - SG4:10 / TG20:13