TV GANTRY - JARROLD STAND
To construct a gantry to house media staff and new TV cameras following promotion to the Premier League.
- Working closely with designers, works were completed to meet tight client deadlines, to give safe access to install additional camera booths.
- The build to install the camera booths required a 5 lift x 111metre x 8 metre birdcage scaffold covering the length of the Jarrold stand.
- A 9 lift x 6 metre x 4 metre scaffold was required around the existing stairwell to install access to the new camera booths.
- A Haki staircase system was erected to allow safe access to the working platform.
- Please see video on website for further details.
- Scaffold was inspected and Scaff Tagged upon completion by the Site Supervisor.
- Weekly inspections were carried out throughout the project by one of our Advanced Scaffold Inspectors.